Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bites
Have you ever noticed that your energy takes a serious nosedive in the afternoon? It’s typical to hit that 2 pm weekday slump when your brain fizzles out, focusing on the task at hand becomes a task in itself, and nothing sounds better than a giant chocolate chip cookie.
And while a cookie every now and then is fine, when “every now and then” turns into “every day,” your health and fitness progress can take a nosedive, too. A Bikini Beauty knows that cookies and other nutritionless snacks won’t get her to her goals.
These delicious Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bites
They’re easy to eat on the go, and with almond butter, protein powder, coconut flour, espresso powder, and--yes--chocolate chips (you are so welcome), you’ll get your cookie fix without the cookie calories. The fiber in the coconut flour immediately takes the hunger pangs away, the protein helps you stay full longer, and the healthy fats in the almond butter work with the hormones in your body to tell you that snack time is over and you totally crushed it. And we don’t know anyone who can resist a little espresso-packed zing. You’ll have enough energy to power through a good workout, or at least the rest of your afternoon!
Stay satiated and slim with this snack recipe that takes minutes to roll together:
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
P.S. Did we mention cinnamon assists with weight loss!!!! Ummmm, Yes we are in!
- In a large bowl, add the almond butter, protein powder, coconut flour, espresso powder, honey/syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and almond milk.
- Stir until a soft dough forms. It should be easy to roll into balls, but not super sticky. If the mixture is too wet, add a little more coconut flour. If too dry, add additional almond milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 balls, about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Enjoy right away (how could you not?) or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Serious about getting (and staying) toned and tightened all year round?
Take Carb Control before you enjoy your protein bites. Carb Control is a 100% vegan, non-GMO formula with all-natural ingredients like chromium and banaba extract to help convert carbs into energy and aid in weight loss. And it wouldn’t be a BikiniBOD product without a beauty element added to it--in this case, r-Alpha Lipoic Acid, which supports anti-aging.
The formula is exclusively designed to help minimize the impact of carbohydrate-containing foods. Instead of your body storing carbohydrates as body fat, Carb Control helps convert sugar into energy that makes it easy to power through your next BOOTY SESSION!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.